Hello everyone! Welcome to May’s episode. This month we discuss the Pros and Cons between Rules-Lite and Rules-Heavy systems. We even sneak a little Rules-Medium games in the talk as well. How much crunch do you like as a DM or a player?
If you have any comments, feedback, system you want us to talk about, or even a topic you want us to discuss; either leave a comment on this episode’s post, send us an email, or use our Contact Page! You can also post to our Facebook Community and/or Google+ Community You can even leave us feedback on Stitcher Radio, iTunes, or event Google Play Music! We’d love to hear from you and will read your message on the next episode!
We hope you enjoy! Feedback is always appreciated!
- Florida SuperCon
- Happyjacks RPG Podcast
- Fear the Boot
- Miskatonic University Podcast
- RPG Circus
- Kickstarter: Exalted 3rd Edition
- Margaret Weis Productions loses Marvel License, but gains Firefly License again.
- Kickstarter: Open Versatile Anime RPG (OVA RPG)
- No Rest For The Wicked Monica’s Borderlands Alpha rules (Apocalypse World Hack)
- PDQ# Core Rules
- GURPS 4th Edition Lite
- Exalted Light Monica’s Cthulhu Dark Hack for Exalted
- The Jank Cast Episode 160
- Leverage RPG sale on DriveThru RPG
- Warhammer Fantasy 2nd Ed. books on DriveThru RPG
- D&D Classics
- Machine Age Productions on DriveThru RPG