*WARNING* This podcast is explicit!
Let me first apologize for the tardiness of this episode. It was recorded for February and was supposed to be out last week. With 1d4Con’s Pre-registration opening last Saturday and all the stuff that needed to be done, I just couldn’t make the time until now.
Now, I present to you our episode about Indie Games. More specifically, the rise and relevance of such games. This is the first episode since September that we’ve have the full cast on. I was able to make it back, despite having my Wisdom teeth pulled recently. There is some discussion about 1d4Con and other conventions and we read two emails. Once we make it to the topic, we start out with a little history lesson, get into how the movement took off and what was affected by it, and then we talk about our changing personal preferences in accordance with the gaming hobby.
Hope you enjoy!
If you have any comments, feedback, or even a topic you want us to discuss; either leave a comment on this episode’s post, send us an email, or use our Contact Page! We’d love to hear from you and will read your email on the next episode!
Here are the show notes:
- 1d4Con Game List for 2014
- 1d4Con Pre-registration is now open!
- Warhorn Event Schedule is available!
- 1d4Con slogan t-shirt contest
- COSCon XXVI
- Mecha VS. Kaiju FATE Kickstarter (3 Days to go and is funded now!)
- The Closing of the RPG Theory and GNS Threads on The Forge.
- Luke Crane’s Burning Wheel
- Vincent Baker’s Dogs in the Vineyard
- Vincent Baker’s Apocalypse World
- Ron Edward’s Sorceror
- Troll in the Corner: Indie Talks Podcast
- The Jankcast
- The Walking Eye Podcast
- The Forge Midwest
Podcast: Play in new window | Download