This is May 2014’s episode. We decided to try out recording from Google Hangouts instead of Mumble this time. Please let us know if you like how this episode sounds compared to previous episodes. We may try Mumble again, especially since Monica got a new mic headset.
Anyway, this month we talk about 1d4Con Past, Present, and Future. We cover how our games went, what ideas worked as well as what didn’t, and some plans for the future! We have our full regular cast along with guests Andy and Henry.
Hope you enjoy!
If you have any comments, feedback, or even a topic you want us to discuss; either leave a comment on this episode’s post, send us an email, or use our Contact Page! We’d love to hear from you and will read your email on the next episode!
Here are the show notes:
- Pathfinder Adventure Path – Way of the Wicked (Bundle)
- Pathfinder Adventure Path – Way of the Wicked (Free Preview)
- Monica’s Cosplay page of Facebook
- HavenCon | November 15 • Frederick, MD
- Pros & Cons Podcast
- Save Against Fear Convention | September 12-14 • Ephrata, PA
- Miskatonic University Podcast
- I Podcast Magic Missile Podcast
- RPG Circus Podcast
- Artemis Space Bridge Simulator
- Basic D&D [BECMI] (TSR/WotC)
- Call of Cthulhu (Chaosium)
- Firely RPG (MWP)
- Greyhawk Reborn (DnDNext)
- Iron Kingdoms RPG
- Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
- No Rest For the Wicked (Monica’s Apoc World hack)
- The One Ring (Cubicle 7)
- Owl Hoot Trail (Pelgrane Press)
- Trail of Cthulhu (Pelgrane Press)