This was recorded at the end of June. Due to traveling for vacation and changing jobs, this has been delayed until now. It is only edited slightly as Monica’s mic would drop words and her connection dropped near the end. We were unable to record for July, so this episode will count for both months.
This episode focuses on the questions, “What does it mean to be Epic?” and “How do I make my game more Epic?”
Have a listen and we hope that you enjoy our discussion.
If you have any comments, feedback, or even a topic you want us to discuss; either leave a comment on this episode’s post, send us an email, or use our Contact Page! We’d love to hear from you and will read your email on the next episode!
Here are the show notes:
- HavenCon | November 15 • Frederick, MD (In need of GMs)
- Save Against Fear | September 15-17 • Ephrata/Lancaster, PA
- SibCon | September 19-21, 2014 • Days Inn, Butler PA
- AetherCon III | November 14-16 • Online
- Fate Core (Evil Hat Productions)
- Dungeons and Dragons (TSR/WotC) [All editions]
- Apocalypse World Engine
- Exalted 2nd Edition (White Wolf/Onyx Path)
- Warhammer Fantasy 2nd Edition (Fantasy Flight Games)
- Warhammer 40K Roleplay (Fantasy Flight Games)
- Call of Cthulhu (Chaosium)
- Trail of Cthulhu (Pelgrane Press)
- CthulhuTech (Wildfire)