In this episode, we talk a little bit about games we have run or played in since the last recording as well as discuss twitter and facebook posts from our listeners.
The episode’s main topic is all about Sandbox Gaming. We have a discussion about what it means to be in a sandbox game, some methods to motivate players and make their choices count, as well as some helpful tools to get your world set up and going.
We hope that you enjoy the show.
If you have any comments, feedback, system you want us to talk about, or even a topic you want us to discuss; either leave a comment on this episode’s post, send us an email, or use our Contact Page! You can also post to our Facebook Community and/or Google+ Community. We’d love to hear from you and will read your email on the next episode!
Here are the show notes:
[Conventions & Kickstarters]
- DexCon 18 | July 1-4, 2015 • Morristown, NJ (Convention)
- GENCon – July 30th – August 2nd, 2015 • Indianapolis, IN (Convention)
- TsunamiCon 2015 – October 23-25, 2015 • Wichita, KS (Convention)
- Master of Coin: Fantasy Tabletop Coins (Kickstarter)
- Blue Rose – AGE Edition (Kickstarter)
- Exemplars & Eidolons (Game/Setting)
- Planescape Setting – AD&D 2e (Game/Setting)
- Interface Zero 2.0 (Game/Setting)
- Legend of the 5 Rings (Game/Setting)
- GUMSHOE (Game/Setting)
- GUMSHOE – Night’s Black Agents (Game/Setting)
- GUMSHOE – The Esoterrorists, 2nd Edition (Game/Setting)
- Cyberpunk 2077 (Video Game)
- Hexographer (Tool/Map Maker)
- Stars Without Number Sector Generator (Tool/Map Maker)
- GUMSHOE (Resource)
- Sine Nomine Publishing (Resource)
[Tools and other Resources]