In this episode, we are missing James and John, but we carry on our courageous and noble quest to talk a little bit about games we have run or played in since the last recording as well as discuss twitter and website posts from our listeners.
The episode’s main topic is all about Campaign Design. We have a discussion about what it means to design a campaign, tips for Player Buy in and input, as well as a general discussion on how we approach design in our own ways.
We hope that you enjoy the show.
If you have any comments, feedback, system you want us to talk about, or even a topic you want us to discuss; either leave a comment on this episode’s post, send us an email, or use our Contact Page! You can also post to our Facebook Community and/or Google+ Community. We’d love to hear from you and will read your email on the next episode!
Here are the show notes:
[Conventions & Kickstarters]
- GENCon – July 30th – August 2nd, 2015 • Indianapolis, IN (Convention)
- TsunamiCon 2015 – October 23-25, 2015 • Wichita, KS (Convention)
- Space Roller: The futuristic dice for your Sci-Fi games (Kickstarter)
- Mischief d6 Dice (Kickstarter)
- Blackskull Dice – D6 Dice and Pens from woods and acrylics (Kickstarter)
- Exemplars & Eidolons (Game/Setting)
- Mistborn RPG (Game/Setting)
- FATE (Game/Setting)
- Gumshoe (Game/Setting)
- D&D (Game/Setting)
- Exalted (Game/Setting)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download