HAPPY 5 YEARS TO US!!!!!
In this episode, we are missing Katie, but we carry on regardless and talk a little bit about games we have run or played in since the last recording, various upcoming conventions, current Kickstarters, as well as discuss website posts from our listeners.
The episode’s main topic is a follow up to last month’s topic, but a more in-depth look at useful tools, Campaign Design: Tools. We have a discussion about different tools and books that my be useful to help a GM design a campaign.
We hope that you enjoy the show.
If you have any comments, feedback, system you want us to talk about, or even a topic you want us to discuss; either leave a comment on this episode’s post, send us an email, or use our Contact Page! You can also post to our Facebook Community and/or Google+ Community. We’d love to hear from you and will read your email on the next episode!
Here are the show notes:
[Conventions & Kickstarters]
- Gamers of Summer – September 5-7, 2015 • Harrisburg, PA (Convention)
- TsunamiCon 2015 – October 23-25, 2015 • Wichita, KS (Convention)
- Metatopia – November 5-8, 2015 • Morristown, NJ (Convention)
- Carolina Game Tables (Kickstarter) 15 Days to Go, Already Funded
- Lobotomy Board Game (Kickstarter) 5 Days to Go, Already Funded
- Numenera: Into the Ninth World (Kickstarter) 14 Days to Go, Already Funded
- Cultists of Cthulhu Board Game (Kickstarter) 7 Days to Go, Already Funded
- Obsidian Portal (Tool)
- Hero Lab (Tool)
- Realm Works (Tool)
- Roll20.net (Tool)
- d20 Pro (Tool)
- Fantasy Grounds (Tool)
- Campaign Cartographer (Tool)
- AutoREALM (Tool)
- Evernote (Tool)
- OneNote (Tool)
- Odyssey: The Complete Game Master’s Guide to Campaign Management (Resource)
- Masks: 1,000 Memorable NPCs for Any Roleplaying Game (Resource)
- Eureka: 501 Adventure Plots to Inspire Game Masters (Resource)
[Tools & Resources]