In this episode, we are missing John, and broadcasting LIVE with Google Hangouts “On Air”. We ran into a few glitches here and there, so the sound quality does suffer a little. We talk a little bit about games we have run or played in since the last recording, various upcoming conventions, current Kickstarters, as well as discuss website posts from our listeners.
The episode’s main topic is all about Powered by the Apocalypse Engine. We mostly discuss the MC duties, Core game mechanics, and character creation as well as moves. After that we list off several hacks of the game and give a brief overview of each.
We hope that you enjoy the show.
If you have any comments, feedback, system you want us to talk about, or even a topic you want us to discuss; either leave a comment on this episode’s post, send us an email, or use our Contact Page! You can also post to our Facebook Community and/or Google+ Community. We’d love to hear from you and will read your email on the next episode!
Here are the show notes:
[Conventions & Kickstarters]
- FG CON 7 – October 16-18, 2015 • Online (Convention)
- TridentCon 2015 – October 17 & 18, 2015 • Baltimore, MD (Charity Convention)
- TsunamiCon 2015 – October 23-25, 2015 • Wichita, KS (Convention)
- Metatopia – November 5-8, 2015 • Morristown, NJ (Convention)
- AetheCon IV – November 13-15, 2015 • Online (Convention)
- Origins Game Fair 2016 GM game submissions (Convention)
- Galaxy Incorporated RPG (Kickstarter) 10 Days to Go and Already Funded
- Sci-Fi Terrain Maps (Kickstarter) 40 Days to Go, 55% Funded
[Games, Hacks, & Resources]
- Apocalypse World (Game)
- Dungeon World (Game/Hack)
- Ghost Lines (Game/Hack)
- Monster of the Week (Game/Hack)
- Monsterhearts (Game/Hack)
- Night Witches (Game/Hack)
- No Rest For the Wicked (Game/Hack)
- No Rest for the Wicked – Game 1 (Actual Play)
- No Rest for the Wicked – Game 2 (Actual Play)
- Saga of the Icelanders (Game/Hack)
- The Sprawl (Game/Hack)
- Spirit of ’77 (Game/Hack)
- he Sword, The Crown, and the Unspeakable Power (SCUP) (Game/Hack)
- The Jank Cast (Podcast Resource)
- Tremulus (Game/Hack)
- World of Warhammer: The Streets of Marienburg (Game/Hack)
- The World Wide Wrestling RPG (Game/Hack)
- Worlds in Peril (Game/Hack)
You can listen to this on Youtube here
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
1 thought on “Episode 32 – Powered by the Apocalypse (LIVE)”
Hey, really love your No Rest hack, but I’m kinda curious what the Fast and slow mean on the shields. Also, at risk of being “that fan”… when’s The Twisted coming out?