This month we talk about our favorite Skills subsystems within various RPGs. We also discuss our time at and running 1d4Con 2017 as well.
Thank you to Zac C. for writing in!
If you have any comments, feedback, system you want us to talk about, or even a topic you want us to discuss; either leave a comment on this episode’s post, send us an email, or use our Contact Page! You can also post to our Facebook Community and/or Google+ Community You can even leave us feedback on Stitcher Radio, iTunes, or event Google Play Music! We’d love to hear from you and will read your message on the next episode!
This episode was recorded on 5/15/2017 using G+ Hangouts and recorded by routing the sound through a mixer and into Audacity. There is a little bit of a quality issue with this episode as there are some weird pops and noises around Monica’s and Henry’s mics that I was unable to completely remove. We used Levelator to level and normalize the audio before editing in Audacity. This show has been minimally edited to remove a few gaps of silence and fix some quality issues here and there.
Don’t forget to check out our 1d4cast Actual Play Episodes in iTunes, they are on a separate feed. Another Vampire episode on its way as well as a Mouse Guard Playtest.
Here are the show notes:
- 1d4Con 2017 (Convention)
- TsunamiCon 2017 (Convention)
- TsunamiCon 2017 Kickstarter (Kickstarter)
- Cortex Prime RPG (Kickstarter)
- Prismatic Tsunami (Podcast)
- Podcast: The Wreckening (Podcast)
- Mind’s Eye Theatre: Vampire the Masquerade (Game)
- Fate (Game)
- Shadowrun 5th Edition (Game)
- Exalted 2nd Edition (Game)
- Apocalypse World System (Game)
- Wild Talents: The Kerberos Club (Game)
- Stars Without Number 2nd Edition Beta document (Game)
- GUMSHOE System (Game)
- The Best Thing About HeroQuest Is MORE HeroQuest (Youtube Video)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download