This is November 2017’s Episode. This month we talk about our favorite Character Building subsystems within various RPGs. We ask ourselves (and each other) the tough questions and take a few small walks down Memory Lane.
If you have any comments, feedback, system you want us to talk about, or even a topic you want us to discuss; either leave a comment on this episode’s post, send us an email, or use our Contact Page! You can also post to our Facebook Community and/or Google+ Community You can even leave us feedback on Stitcher Radio, iTunes, or even Google Play Music! We’d love to hear from you and will read your message on the next episode!
This episode was recorded on 11/20/2017 using Mumble and edited in Audacity. There is a little bit of a quality issue with some weird pops and noises around Monica’s and Steve’s mics that I was unable to completely remove. We used Levelator to level and normalize the audio before editing in Audacity. This show has been minimally edited to remove a few gaps of silence and fix some quality issues here and there.
Don’t forget to check out our 1d4cast Actual Play Episodes in iTunes, they are on a separate feed. Hoping to add more AP content soon.
Thank you for listening! We hope you enjoy.
Here are the show notes:
- Changeling: The Lost 2nd Edition Kickstarter (Kickstarter)
- Prismatic Tsunami (Podcast)
- Podcast: The Wreckening (Podcast)
- L5R 5th Edition Open Beta (OPEN BETA)
- King Seras Cosplay (Monica’s Cosplay page on Facebook) (Cosplay)
- Godbound RPG (Game)
- Through the Breach (Game)
- Blades in the Dark (Game)
- Fate Core/Accelerated (Game)
- GUMSHOE System (Game)
- Exalted 3rd Edition (Game)
- ORE System (Game)
- Reign RPG (Game)
- Apocalypse World System (Game)
- Dungeons and Dragons 4th Edition (Game)
- WFRP 2nd Edition (Game)
- Shadow of the Demon Lord (Game)
- Shadowrun 4th Edition (Game)