This is the first episode of 2018! In this first month of 2018’s episode, we talk about all manner of ways that one can play Tabletop RPGs on the internet. We discuss various platforms and talk about our experiences with all of them. Is is very apropos as James has currently picked up the V20 Actual Play series again with other new and exciting APs to follow in 2018.
If you have any comments, feedback, system you want us to talk about, or even a topic you want us to discuss; either leave a comment on this episode’s post, send us an email, or use our Contact Page! You can also post to our Facebook Community and/or Google+ Community You can even leave us feedback on Stitcher Radio, iTunes, Google Play Music, or send us a tweet! We’d love to hear from you and will read your message on the next episode!
This episode was recorded on 1/30/2018 using Mumble and edited in Audacity. We used Levelator to level and normalize the audio before editing in Audacity. This show has been minimally edited to remove a few gaps of silence and fix some quality issues here and there.
Don’t forget to check out our 1d4cast Actual Play Episodes in iTunes, they are on a separate feed. Look for V20 – Session 4 and other APs to come.
The Background music is Plastic Submarine, courtesy of The Grammar Club. Visit their Patreon page for this song and more!
Thank you for listening! We hope you enjoy this episode.
Here are the show notes:
- 1d4Con | April 13-15, 2018 (Convention)
- Fate Dice and Fate Points (Kickstarter)
- Trinity Continuum – AEon RPG (Kickstarter)
- Prismatic Tsunami (Podcast)
- Podcast: The Wreckening (Podcast)
- Roll20.net (Online RPG Suite)
- Fantasy Grounds (Online RPG Suite)
- d20 Pro (Online RPG Suite)
- Godbound RPG (Game)
- Legend of the 5 Rings BETA rules (Game)
- Through the Breach (Game)
- GUMSHOE System (Game)
- Exalted 3rd Edition (Game)
- Pathfinder RPG-OGL (Game)
- Vampire: the Masquerade 20th Anniversary Edition (V20) (Game)