Congratulations to Zac C.!
Not only did he send in the only entry, he gave us much more than we were asking for. For those reasons, he was sent all three items.
In this episode, Henry takes the reigns once again because we are reviewing Godbound by Sine Nomine. With Monica, Steve, and Katie playing in his campaign, I was the one asking the questions.
Check out our discussion and send us any feedback you may have:
If you have any comments, feedback, system you want us to talk about, or even a topic you want us to discuss; either leave a comment on this episode’s post, send us an email, or use our Contact Page! You can also post to our Facebook Community and/or Google+ Community You can even leave us feedback on Stitcher Radio, iTunes, Google Play Music, or send us a tweet! We’d love to hear from you and will read your message on the next episode!
This episode was recorded on 12/17/2018 using Mumble and edited in Audacity. We used Levelator to level and normalize the audio before editing. This show has been minimally edited to remove a few gaps of silence and fix some quality issues here and there.
Thank you for listening! We hope you enjoy this episode.
Here are the show notes:
- Bonus Experience Podcast (Monica’s other podcast) (Podcast)
- Prismatic Tsunami (Podcast)
- Podcast: The Wreckening (Podcast)
[Games Mentioned in the Show]
- D&D 4e
- D&D 5e
- Exemplars & Eidolons
- Scarlet Heroes
- Stars Without Number (Revised Edition)
- Wrath & Glory
[Other Useful Links]
- Almost to Oregon – Oregon Trail – Fate RPG (Actual Play Twitch Stream)
- Happy Jacks RPG Podcast fundraiser for Rainbow Road (Link good until Dec. 31, 2018)
- Wyrd Miniatures – Unicorns
Podcast: Play in new window | Download